Hello, my lovely readers. Today’s post is about a product that I used recently and I thought to let you know about my experience. Whether it is good or not? Keep reading to find out.
During the time, when I was living in Africa, I wanted something to clear up my black heads as I was not able to go to any salon every month to have them removed professionally. It was that time when I did some internet research for the alternatives I can use in the comfort of my home. I read reviews about the nose strips and heard about the Biore.
On my next transit in Dubai, I got my hands on these. I have tried nose strips from another company also (that I don’t remember) but I did not like them at all. I felt like they did nothing for my skin.
Biore Charcoal nose strips were a new edition. The charcoal is said to absorb all the dirt from the pores. The box contains 8 individually sealed nose strips. They seem like stickers. You have to peel them off a plastic and apply on a wet nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
These are the given instructions on the strips:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use. (illustrations are given on the packaging along the instructions).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands, peel strip off the plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch- like papier- mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling towards centre.
- Rinse skin to easily remove any residue.
Then, there are a bunch of cautions given on the packet.
I have used these strips for many times now and I honestly I’m not a very big fan of these. I really don’t see any huge difference in the appearance of black heads on my nose. I feel as if this strip is very harsh for my skin and my skin gets irritated whenever I use this. However, everybody’s skin is different and everybody gets a different result. This product did not work out for me in general. I will use all of these strips obviously but I think I won’t repurchase this. I hope this review was helpful for you my readers. Stay tuned for more reviews. Let me know, if you want me to review any particular product. I’d gladly do it for you guys. Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day ahead.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
- Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/blogbyamna/
- Follow me on twitter @ammyshak
- Follow me on instagram @blogbyamna