- CONTROLS OIL
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – PURPOSE
- Ocitinoxate 7.5% ….. Sunscreen
- Octisalate 4.0% ….. Sunscreen
- Oxybenzone 2.5% ….. Sunscreen
- UVA/ UVB Broad spectrum protection helps prevent sun damage.
- For external Use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- Do not use on infants under six months of age.
Blend onto your skin following your AM skin care routine and prior to sun exposure. Wear under foundation or alone.
My understanding of this product after usage:
So these are all the details on the packaging. The packaging itself is quite impressive. It has a Card paper covering with a sachet attached in it. Card paper cover closes with a tiny tape. Sleek and nice cover, carry all the details and directions. You tear open the sachet to use it. I did not use anything on my skin before applying this product. I washed my face with my regular face wash, dried it up and allied it. Sometimes with my fingers and sometimes with my Real Techniques Expert face Brush. Both times the coverage and application was same. The product’s shade matched my skin tone, however, when I applied it, it felt quite heavy on my skin. It provides you a dewy kind of look that I don’t like being an oily skin person. It stays put on your skin most of the day and makes my face appear less oily. It does minimizes the appearance of shine on the face but that was not enough for me. Personally, I didn’t like it very much and will not purchase it. However, It may work absolutely fine for a person with normal skin type.
This product is not available in Pakistan according to my knowledge. It’s also quite expensive.
So, this was mini review on a product that I used, so I was compelled to write about it. I hope you find it helpful. Please Follow my blog to read my future and past blog posts. Thanks again for reading and Have a lovely day ahead. Love.