Hi lovelies! Welcome to another beauty post. In this post, I’m going to reveal what I carry in my makeup bag. What makeup products that I carry especially when I’m travelling. These are my essential, must have beauty products that I use in almost every makeup look that I create. However, The eye shadow palettes can be different. I carry anyone of them depending on the situation. Being honest, the products that I carry are so much that I have to stuff them into two pouches. So that make it two make up bags instead of one. Yes! I’m a makeup junkie and that’s what we all deal with 😛 The makeup pouches that I use. One is from Mango and the other one is from Victoria’s Secret.
I’m not going to write here about my must have skin care products that I carry with me every where. That is going to be a whole another blog post. So let’s get started:
- Smash Box Photo finish Primer (first and fore-most step in make up routine)
- Dior Skin Forever Foundation ( super easy to blend. Medium coverage. I like to apply it with Real Techniques Face expert brush.)
- Laura Mercier Translucent loose powder ( It does not have any color so it does not cake up your face. Plus, I like to bake with it sometimes and for that I use a beauty blender.)
- MAC studio fix concealer in NC 35 ( I use it to conceal my dark circles, any blemishes and scars. You really have to blend it properly.)
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer. (I use it to highlight my nose, chin, forehead and over the MAC studio fix concealor. It gives a kind of dewy look. Very easy to apply and blend.)
- Luscious Cosmetics brow luxe tool kit. ( It’s one of my recent discovery and I bought this from Pakistan. Great product. Work wonders for my brows).
- Inglot AMC gel eyeliner ( I use an eyeliner brush to apply it.)
- Palladio herbal mosaic powder in pink truffle (blush) (Using a blush brush, I swirl the brush in the palette and dust and then apply. nice natural touch).
- Maybelline New York The Rocket Volume Express Mascara. (It’s not water-proof. I don’t usually go for a water proof one. I like it).
- Too face Lip insurance Original anti-feathering lip primer ( Really works for me.)
- Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion in original. (Good eye shadow base to start with).
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour lip liner in shade 18 ( I use this one depending on the lipstick I’ll be using, but this one is always there in my make up bag).
- Inglot Kohl Pencil 01 ( My latest favorite product. I use it everyday in my inner lash line).
- Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay ( palette keeps changing though.)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Medium to Tan.
The lipsticks that I mostly carry:
- Inglot matte lipstick in 417
- MAC mineralise rich in Grande dame
- Revlon super lustrous lipstick in pearl finish, shade: Wine with everything
The makeup tools and brushes that I carry:
- Beauty Blender
- Real techniques expert face Brush
- No.7 Highlight and Contour double ended brush
- Sephora must have powder shadow brush 60
- Eye liner brush from Etude (Korean brand)
- An eye shadow applicator flat brush from Forever 21
- A blush brush from Forever 21
These are all, no doubt, my favorite products. I have combination/oily skin so they all suit me quite well. I collected all these items from all over the world. However, if you are really interested in buying anyone of these, I can help. Please comment below. I hope you liked my blog post. Please follow my blog so that You can be notified about my future blog posts. If you have any idea or topic for me to do a blog post on, Please share. I’d really appreciate that. Till next time, Good bye and take care. Loads of love ❤ ❤ ❤